What is Aurolens?
Solvent Pen for coloring the rim of CR39, crystal-glass, polycarbonate and acrylic lenses.
The application of the Aurolens enables to color the outer part of the lenses of Glasant frames, faceted, rimless and ophthalmic lenses.
• Shake very well before using.
• Press the nib to let the ink come out.
• Clean perfectly the part to be colored.
• Apply the color on the selected area.
• Let dry at room temperature for 10-20 minutes. Dry with a hot hairdryer to speed the process.
• If required, apply a second layer with the transparent, matt or semigloss color.
Color can be removed with the Corrector Pen.
Single pen production
300-500 pair of lenses.